Business Development Executive
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Extensive sales experience.
Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar., Excellent written and verbal communication, Great networking skills , Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
Roll & Responsibilities
- * Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
* Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
* Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
* Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
* Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
* Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
* Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.